Design/Media: Nano (DMN)
DMN is a journalism and media project exploring the current and potential impact of nanotechnology and convergence for sustainability.
DMN products in development include:
- Journalistic and new media production for several media outlets.
- White papers on:
- Workforce development, education and self-organization
- Community based research and development convergence strategies
- Distributed design and fabrication systems
- Documentary projects on convergence era leadership and transformation
These projects are being undertaken in partial fulfillment of National Science Foundation Nano-link funded programming.Producing partners include Communicas, Open News Net, and Adena Institute, Design/Media initiative and others in formation.Contact: David W. Silverman, dwsilverman AT yahoo.com, 502 509 4637Credentialing: Open News Net